The Boys & Girls Club Main Club Site, Arrow Prep,
and Kidscope will be CLOSED TODAY-MARCH 3RD
because of the blizzard conditions.
On behalf of our staff please stay safe today!
Welcome to the Club!
The Main Club site is open to children in grades 1 - 6 and offers a safe place for youth after school, on
no-school days and during the summer months. The Main Club site features a games room, education center, art room, gymnasium, kitchen and lunchroom. While at the Boys & Girls Club, youth will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities to enrich the mind, body and soul.
- 3:30 - 7:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 3:30 - 6:30 pm on Wednesday
(Watertown School Early Out Dismissal Days) 12:30 - 6:30 pm
(Watertown No School Days, Including Summer) 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Memberships may be purchased anytime throughout the year during Club hours.
Youth in Grades 1 - 6:
- $6.41 per year - Club Only Membership
- $47.08 per year - Full Facility Membership (Age 8 - 6th grade)
- The Club Only membership includes all Club activities and programs and snacks and meals that are provided to children while they are at the Boys & Girls Club.
- The Full Facility Membership includes membership to the Club plus usage of the Watertown Community Recreation Center. This membership allows children ages 8 - grade 6 to swim during open swim time. Open swim is offered from 1:00 - 2:20 pm on no-school days and during summer hours. The Rec Center provides life guards during the open swim sessions to supervise the youth swimmers.
- Day passes may also be purchased for only $1.00 for children in grades 1 - 6 for the Boys & Girls Club program only.
All new Club members and parents/guardians are required to attend an orientation session on-site at the Boys & Girls Club of Watertown, which will include a tour of the facility and programming information. Orientation is held each Tuesday at 5:30 pm at the Club.
Free bus service is available from the Watertown Middle School to the Boys & Girls Club of Watertown Main Club Site after school. The bus number is #78. Members are encouraged to ride the bus, as this is the safest mode of transportation to our facility.
Meals and Snacks:
Healthy meals and snacks are provided to youth free of charge, which is part of their Club membership. During the school year, snack and supper are served. During the summer months, breakfast, lunch and a snack are served.
Contact Louis Canfield, Club Services Director at 886-6666 or email@example.com