Full Time Positions
Part Time Positions
After-School Youth Development Professional
- Commitment to child safety; to include adequate supervision of children, as well as providing a safe and welcoming environment.
- Must serve as a mentor and role model to all youth.
- Actively be engaged in the hourly activity/impact program occurring in the space you are working in while effectively supervising the full space.
- Show passion for your job and in the programs, you are running.
- Provide guidance to our youth.
- Youth Development Professionals must have strong leadership skills and must be able to collaborate with staff, school, parents and members of the community.
- Hours will be Monday – Friday from 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm, with additional hours of early dismissal and no school days.
- Candidates with strong leadership skills and experience with youth may be considered for a supervisory role.
Youth Development Professionals will be responsible for implementing the 5 key elements of positive youth development: fun, safety, recognition, opportunities, expectations and supportive relationships in their daily interactions with youth.
High School Diploma and experience working with youth is required.
To apply, please contact Jill Comes at email@example.com or call (605)886-6666 for an application. An application is available below to complete online.