Join Our Team!
A diverse group of professional youth advocates are employed by the Boys & Girls Club of Watertown. Throughout our entire organization, dedicated and fully-trained staff work in support of developing the young people of our community.
Each member of our highly respected team is encouraged to advance professionally in their respective arena of influence. Guidance is provided through orientations, monthly in-service trainings, and direct peer-to-peer mentoring/coaching. Competitive compensation and/or benefits are provided to full and part-time staff.
All candidates are responsible for implementing the 5 key elements of positive youth development: fun, safety, recognition, opportunities and expectations and supportive relationships in their daily interactions with youth. Must serve as a positive role model to all youth.
To be a part of our successful organization, please see job postings below and submit your application either in person, or emailed to Jill Comes, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Jill Comes at 605-886-6666
The Boys & Girls Club of Watertown is an equal opportunity employer.
Help us BE GREAT!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Develop, plan and implement quality program plans and special events that adheres to the Boys and Girls Club mission, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining teens and meeting pre-established attendance goals.
- Responsible for the Youth of the Year, Career Launch and Keystone programs which conduct activities in the three areas: academic success, career exploration and community service.
- Provides leadership, direction and problem solving in delivering guidance to our teens.
- Commitment to youth safety; to include adequate supervision of teens, as well as providing a safe and welcoming environment.
- Foster effective communication with parents, community and school.
An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Human Services, Child Development or any related field is preferred, but not required.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and three references to: email@example.com
We have no part-time positions open at this time. If you are interested in getting involved with our organization, please visit our volunteer page.