Join Our Team!
A diverse group of professional youth advocates are employed by the Boys & Girls Club of Watertown. Throughout our entire organization, dedicated and fully-trained staff work in support of developing the young people of our community.
Each member of our highly respected team is encouraged to advance professionally in their respective arena of influence. Guidance is provided through orientations, monthly in-service trainings, and direct peer-to-peer mentoring/coaching. Competitive compensation and/or benefits are provided to full and part-time staff.
To be a part of our successful organization, please see job postings below and submit your resume and cover letter online.
The Boys & Girls Club of Watertown is an equal opportunity employer.
Help us BE GREAT!
The Boys & Girls Club of Watertown is seeking energetic and self-motivated applicants for the following full-time position:
All full-time positions are filled at this time.
Arrow Prep/Kidscope Assistants:
- Responsible for coordinating and providing daily programs, services, and hands-on activities for youth.
- Commitment to child safety: to include adequate supervision and providing a welcoming environment.
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills.
- Must serve as a mentor and role model to all youth.
- Hours of operation for Arrow Prep are from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Kidscope hours of operations are during the school year, Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Summer hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm.
- Kidscope is held at the following public elementary schools; Roosevelt, Lincoln and Jefferson.
Food Service Assistant:
- Prepares nutritious meals and snacks for children according to guidelines set by the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Maintains a safe, clean environment conducive to youth development that meets all state requirements.
- Demonstrates safe food handling practices.
- Responsible for meal prep, serving to youth and clean-up of work area.
- School year hours will be Monday-Friday from approximately 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Summer hours are Monday-Friday 11:00 am – 4:30 pm.
All candidates must be dependable, friendly and demonstrate skills to excel in a team environment.