Join Our Team!
A diverse group of professional youth advocates are employed by the Boys & Girls Club of Watertown. Throughout our entire organization, dedicated and fully-trained staff work in support of developing the young people of our community.
Each member of our highly respected team is encouraged to advance professionally in their respective arena of influence. Guidance is provided through orientations, monthly in-service trainings, and direct peer-to-peer mentoring/coaching. Competitive compensation and/or benefits are provided to full and part-time staff.
To be a part of our successful organization, please see job postings below and submit your resume and cover letter online.
The Boys & Girls Club of Watertown is an equal opportunity employer.
Help us BE GREAT!
The Boys and Girls Club of Watertown is seeking a Part-Time Professional to serve as Teen Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Responsible for recruiting and retaining teens and meeting pre-established attendance goals.
• Plan and implement a program of instruction that adheres to the Boys and Girls Club mission, goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the Youth of the Year, Career Launch and Keystone programs which conduct activities in the three areas: academic success, career exploration and community service.
• Provides leadership, direction and problem solving in delivering guidance to our teens.
• Commitment to youth safety; to include adequate supervision of teens, as well as providing a safe and welcoming environment.
• Foster effective communication with parents, community and school.
The Teen Coordinator is responsible for implementing the 5 key elements of positive youth development: fun, safety, recognition, opportunities and expectations and supportive relationships in their daily interactions with youth. Candidate must possess leadership, organizational, and communication skills and be a positive role model.
This position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED as well as experience working with youth. Must be able to plan and implement quality programs and special events for teens.